Having worked for more than 20 years as General Manager of Sales for Alpha First Aid Supplies; a successful multi-million dollar, national supply business; Janeen has plenty of hands-on experience coaching high performing, commissioned-based, sales teams.
During her extensive sales career she has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, sales representatives and business owners; assisting them to be able to speak their message and have the proficiency to come across as an authority on their subject prompting outstanding results.
Janeen’s passion is to empower women – to provide them with a confident voice and the words to enable them to speak their message with credibility and conviction. A voice so they are able to confidently sell their ideas and to have the know-how to speak with influence in front of any audience.
Having presented workshops on topics of her expertise in many countries around the world, Janeen has also represented her country at POWERtalk International speaking contests. From Alaska to Japan, New Zealand to Hawaii and around Australia, audiences have described Janeen as “brilliant, powerful and informative”.
Recognised as an expert in authentic selling techniques, Janeen is author of ‘Good Girls do Sell: The Modern Businesswoman’s Guide to Authentic Selling’
She specialises in a number of key areas that embody the principles of The SPEAK Method Program which Janeen developed and can be delivered as keynote presentations, seminars and workshops.
A few of her speaking topics include:
- Women Of Substance – Thriving In A Male Dominated Industry
- Dance With The Elephant And Sell – Revealing Techniques To Handle Objections
- Proven Steps To Overcome The Top 5 Barriers To Success For The Entrepreneurial Woman
- The 7 Secrets Of Professional Presenting That All Up-And-Coming Speakers Must Know
- 5 Keys Of Authentic Selling – Sales Techniques That Aren’t ‘Salesy’
- Top Strategies To Create The Perfect Pitch
- Unleash Your Sales Potential – NLP For Change Leaders
- Spiral Dynamics ® – The How & Why Of Decision Making Explained In Simple Language
- As An Interviewer, Forum Panellist, Moderator And MC
“Wow, what a fantastic resource! Janeen has managed to articulate all of the barriers that are holding me back and provided achievable solutions to overcome them. I feel empowered to take the next steps and turn my dreams into reality.”
– Sonia Cahill, Well Written
“If you want to make a change for the better you really do need to step out of your comfort zone to achieve that for yourself and/or your business. With Janeen’s extensive knowledge, experience, encouragement and that little push we all need at times, I came away feeling much more confident and armed with information that will help in many areas of my personal and professional life.
“So in the words of Molly Meldrum – “do yourself a favour” and give it a go.”
– Margaret Donaldson, Top Shelf Bookkeeping